Stroll-in authorities companies will resume, in-person lessons will begin and extra individuals can be allowed in eating places, bingo halls and sport rooms as Guam enters Pandemic Situation of Readiness 2.
Bars will not be allowed to open, nevertheless.
Gov. Lou Leon Guerrero signed an government order Friday, permitting most companies and actions to function with average restrictions.
In response to the order, this implies:
- As of 8 a.m. Saturday, eating places can be allowed to function at 50% capability for indoor eating. As much as six individuals will be seated collectively, with a minimal of six toes between tables. As much as 15 individuals per desk can be allowed for outside eating.
- As of 8 a.m. Saturday, bingo halls, sport rooms, film theaters and comparable companies can be allowed to function at 50% capability.
- As of Monday, private and non-private colleges can be allowed to renew in-person operations. Monday is a vacation, so most faculties will not maintain class till a minimum of Tuesday. Amongst public colleges, Vicente Benavente Center College, F.B. Leon Guerrero Center College and Simon Sanchez Excessive College can be in session Tuesday, and others will resume Wednesday.
- On Tuesday, authorities of Guam operations which were suspended, together with walk-in companies, are scheduled to renew.
Guam has been underneath PCOR 1 restrictions since Aug. 16, 2020.
Public college schedule
Public colleges, which have been closed for in-person instruction since final March, will reopen subsequent week. Most will cut up the coed physique into two cohorts utilizing the campus on completely different days, following this schedule:
- Monday: On-line lessons
- Tuesday: On-line lessons
- Wednesday: Face-to-face lessons (cohort A)
- Thursday: Face-to-face lessons (cohort B)
- Friday: Onerous copy, meals distribution, and intervention day
Vicente Benavente Center College, F.B. Leon Guerrero Center College, and Simon Sanchez Excessive College are the one colleges that may use three face-to-face cohorts. Their schedule can be:
- Monday: On-line lessons
- Tuesday: Face-to-face lessons (cohort A)
- Wednesday: Face-to-face lessons (cohort B)
- Thursday: Face-to-face lessons (cohort C)
- Friday: Onerous copy, meals distribution, and intervention day.
Dad and mom ought to contact every college instantly for exhausting copy distribution instances.
GovGuam workplaces, companies reopen
All authorities of Guam companies and departments that also had companies suspended will open Tuesday, the order said. Companies may also present walk-in companies.
Company heads can permit staff to telework when acceptable. In any other case, the order states staff “are anticipated to bodily report back to obligation inside two hours of receiving discover from their supervisors.”
Security measures required
Companies, colleges and authorities workplaces nonetheless should observe Division of Public Well being and Social Companies security measures, based on the order.
Social distancing of a minimum of six toes, together with acceptable signage and frequent cleansing of surfaces is required.
Individuals must put on face masks until engaged in bodily train or consuming.
People or companies failing to conform can be topic to fines and penalties. Public Well being and different companies will be capable of implement restrictions with the assistance of the Guam Police Division.